How I review books:
- The Writing style; does it flow nicely? Is it complicated? Is it easy to read?
- The Characters; are they developed enough? are there qualities that utterly annoy me?
- Character relationships; are they flat? are they exciting?
- The Setting/world (if fictional); is the world complex and hard to get into? Is it easy?
- The Pacing; is it slow? is it rushed? is it just right?
- (Misc. thing) Story Overall; was it the book for me? is it the book for most people?
Only Young Adult or Middle Grade. I will not review adult books, or anything that is not on the list below. For personal reasons, I will not except review copies.
Genres I will review:
You can check the list of books I have read up in the books I've read and you can request a book review from that list if you want. Or you can check my to-read list on goodreads and request a review from there. Just send me a message on Goodreads and I'll reply within a day if I can do the review request or not.
1/5 stars = I hate you so much
3.5/5 stars = I like you.
4.5/5 stars = I love you so much