Sequels I need:
1. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
I feel kind of wrong adding this to my list when I haven't even officially started the series, I've only read The Assassin and the Empire which was a novella. But I know that I'm going to read the first two books in this series before this one, I want to at least get this one on the launch day because I already love this series, and I know I will love it.
2. Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I've only read Obsidian, the first book in the series, but I absolutely LOVED it, so I'm thinking I'm going to marathon the rest of the series at the end of July/beginning of August before this book's release.
Series I need to start and/or finish:
(btw, if there is more than one for a certain series then I'm only counting it as one)
3.Unravel Me + Ignite Me by Taherah Mafi
4. Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports by James Patterson
This is technically NOT the conclusion to the Maximum Ride series, but it is the end of the first series in the eight book saga. I want to at least read this before I get to the rest of the series, which won't be for a while.
5. Pandemonium + Requiem by Lauren Oliver
6. The Selection + the Elite + the One by Kiera Cass
Standalones I hope to get to:
7. Everything Leads to You by Nina Lacour
8. Paper Towns by John Green
9. My Life Next Door + What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
What books are on YOUR Summer TBR list?