Friday, May 8, 2015

The End of Shadowhunter's Library Blog

I just have a quick post that is unfortunately coming now, and it is to announce that I am ending my blog.

Now, allow me to explain as to why I am doing so.

1. I just don't feel the same spark I do when I blog nowadays.
2. School, and also the fact that I am not reading as often as I am now.
3. When I am writing for this, I feel like it's more of a burden than fun to blog.

So, I'm sorry that I am ending my blog. I will still keep it up for you guys to see, it's just that (unless I have the desire to bring this back to life) I think that this blog will be boring if I continue doing it if I'm not having fun or have inspiration.

-Blaze

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww, I'm so sorry Blaze :( I loved reading your blog, and I totally understand why you want to stop. I wish you the best of luck, and we can always chat on GR!!

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete