Tuesday, May 13, 2014

#Goodbyes Books

I saw Ariel from Ariel Bissett make this video (link to it right here), and it inspired some people to do the same thing so I'm doing the same thing right now. Let's do this.

Now, let me say something right now. I personally am really picky about the books that I do pick out (except at second-hand bookstores, I do go a little crazy there). Even though my TBR pile is probably so big that I'll never be able to read them all, I do know what books I want to get and at a time, which ones I want to check out from the library, which ones I actually want to read. So, this pile isn't very large.
I did go through all of my books earlier today when I'm writing this (5/11/14), and I picked out five books that I don't want anymore. They all do have their separate reasons for why I am giving them away, so let's just jump in with this.

1. Shiver by Maggie









No comments:

Post a Comment