So, if you have no idea what this game is or how it works, I'll put down the rules really quick:
You take 5 of your favorite books (for this version only the TMI and TID books, just your 5 favorites from those both of those series altogether) and you write the titles down and put them in a jar. Once they are in the jar, you pick out a slip of paper and it decides the book you pick. When you do that, you take the book and open to a random page and the first name that you see on the page will be your character for the question/team member that will be part of your zombie apocalypse team. If you see a name that has already been picked, you use the next name.
There are 10 different positions that the book characters, and they are the following:
1. The first person to die
2. The person you trip to get away from the zombies
3. The first person to turn into a zombie
4. The person that trips YOU to get away from the zombies
5. The idiot of the team
6. The "brains" of the team
7. The team's medic
8. The weapons expert
9. The brawler
10. The Team Captain
This was created by Nathan Hale on Youtube and you check out his video right here.
So now that you know the rules, let's get this tag started.
The five books that I choose are in this order: City of Glass, City of Bones, City of Ashes, Clockwork Angel, and Clockwork Princess.
City of Glass
1. The first person to die on my team is, unfortunately, Simon. I was so upset, but at the same time I wasn't surprised because he's not a Shadowhunter and doesn't really know how to defend himself (I haven't read COLS yet so don't judge me if I'm wrong).
2. I person that I trip to get away from the zombies will be Valentine. As much as I love Valentine, I wouldn't mind tripping him since he's Valentine.
City of Bones
3. The first person to turn into a zombie is one that I am surprised, and it is Jace Wayland
4. The person that trips me to get away from the zombies is Luke. I would feel offeneded, and then trip him so he turns into a zombie and then I would kill him. Don't get me wrong, I like LUke, but I don't really care for him THAT much.
City of Ashes
5. The idiot of the team is Clary. I'm not that surprised really. There isn't even much to say.
6. The "brains" of the team is Maia. I don't remember much of Maia from CoA, but I think she would be helpful being the brains with her werewolf/downworlder knowledge. Maybe, possibly...
7. The medic of the team is Charlotte. I am not surprised, but I am happy that she is the medic since I think she would be an excellent one.
8. THe weapons expert is my husband, Jem Carstairs. I mean, he did teach Will how to throw knifes and...well I can't say that without spoiling anything, but I do believe Jem would be an excellent weapons expert.
9. The brawler of the team is Bridget. I am not surprised, but I am glad that she is the brawler because if you've read CP2 you know how vicious she can be in a fight and I would want her to be the brawler on my team.
10. Lastly, the team captain is a Herondale. Not William, but Cecily Herondale. I am not surprised because she can be kind of stubborn and she would make a great leader of the team in my opinion.
My Zombie Apocalpse Team Overall:
First Person to Die: Simon
Person I trip to get away from the Zombies: Valentine
First person to turn into a Zombie: Jace
Person that trips ME to get away from the Zombies: Luke
Idiot of the Team: Clary
Brains of the Team Maia
Medic of the Team: Charlotte
Weapons Expert: Jem
Team Captain: Cecily
So, that was this week's topic of TMI Monday. If you want to do this, feel free to do it! I'll see you next week for the next TMI Monday.