Saturday, July 19, 2014

Booktube-a-Thon Update Day #5 + #6: I AM BACK

I am back after over a day without my goodreads and reading life! But, I did not get a whole lot of reading done these past two days.

Yeasterday, you guys will be so proud of what I have read. I read six pages of Alienated! HALLELUJAH! I WON BOOKTUBE-A-THON! loljk I failed it hard.

Today, I was a little exhausted so two hours after I got back home I did read a little bit. I read nine pages of Alienated, AND I read ten pages of Of Triton! I honestly feel so proud of myself, especially since I am really exhausted. (And BTW, I decided to do an entire trilogy review on the Of Poseidon series when I finish it because I really don't want to write separate reviews for each book.

So, I hope your reading was far better than mine. Good luck for the last day of Booktube-a-Thon, and I hope you get lots of reading done!

Total progress:
Alienated by Melissa Lander: 15 pages
Of Triton: 10 pages
+ 708 pages read previous day(s)
Total page count: 733 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment