Sunday, July 20, 2014

Booktube-a-Thon Update Day #7: WE MADE IT!

Guys! We have made it! We have reached the end of Booktube-a-Thon, and while I am sad that this awesome event is over I am also happy because now I can actually sleep (just kidding).

So, I haven't done a whole lot of reading because I spent most of it being lazy or eating or sleeping. But I have done a little bit of it. I have read 36 pages of Of Triton by Anna Banks, and since I currently still have a few hours left in the day, I will try and complete this because I only have 72 pages left so I need to get this complete and hopefully start/read the first chapter of Of Neptune, the third and final book.

So, I will talk to you guys tomorrow or the day after with my wrap-up, I hope your Booktube-a-Thon was a lot more successful than mine and I hope you completed at least two challenges.

Total progress:
Of Triton: 61 pages
The One: 8 pages
+ 733 pages read previous day(s)
Total page count: 802 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment