1. Twitter: Your favourite shortest book. - I don't know I haven't read a whole lot of short books. I need to do some research on my goodreads so I'll be right back.
My pick would be
If I Stay by Gayle Foreman
2. Facebook: A book everyone pressured you into reading. - I would have to say I am kind of pressured into reading We Were Liars by E. Lockhart, however I haven't actually read it because I'm on the waiting list for this book.I think I am going to say
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
3. Tumblr: A book you read before it was cool. - Okay, this one might be cheating a little bit but I am counting it to an extend and it is:
Divergent by Veronica Roth
4. Myspace: A book you don't remember whether you liked or not. - Now, this one was a hard one because I virtually remember if I liked every book I read or not. However, I don't really remember if I liked:
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
5. Instagram: A book that was so beautiful that you and to instagram it. - I don't have an instagram account, but I would have to say:
The One by Kiera Cass
6. Youtube: A book you wish would be turned into a movie. - Now, I would only wish for a book to be turned into a movie if it was done right, I would say City of Ashes since I seriously doubt we will get that movie. But for the first book or a standalone, that isn't already being made into a movie or there are thoughts of it being made into one, I would say:
Everything Leads to You by Nina Lacour
7. Goodreads: A book you recommend to everyone. - I want to say Everything Leads to You again, but I want to pick something else and I would probably have to say:
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
So, that was the tag. I won't tag anyone, but if you are interested and/or want to do this tag feel free!