Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Social Media Tag

I haven't done a tag in like 5ever and this one sounds really really interesting to do so, let's do this. I am both  excited and nervous to do it but I'm going to do it anyway.

1. Twitter: Your favourite shortest book. - I don't know I haven't read a whole lot of short books. I need to do some research on my goodreads so I'll be right back.
-checks goodreads-
My pick would be
If I Stay by Gayle Foreman
 When I read this around the time the first trailer for this movie was released, and oh my god I loved it so much. I did do a review on it, so you can click the title above the cover to go to it, but it is only like 230 pages, but the characters feel so real that you know them as if you did in real life. I also really need to read the sequel Where She Went soon.

2. Facebook: A book everyone pressured you into reading. - I would have to say I am kind of pressured into reading We Were Liars by E. Lockhart, however I haven't actually read it because I'm on the waiting list for this book.I think I am going to say
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Now, I think I have to give a little bit of backstory as to WHY I felt pressured into reading this. So, it was around the time when Retribution (the third book in the series) was pushed back to November and I felt bad for the fans because they had to wait two years to read this final book. So, I was watching like a billion videos on this first book (more of like three) and I couldn't help myself I just had to read it. So I did and I loved it.

3. Tumblr: A book you read before it was cool. - Okay, this one might be cheating a little bit but I am counting it to an extend and it is:
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Now, I didn't read this like right when it came out. HOWEVER, I read this about a year before the movie came out, when every human read this book and series so I'm counting it.

4. Myspace: A book you don't remember whether you liked or not. - Now, this one was a hard one because I virtually remember if I liked every book I read or not. However, I don't really remember if I liked:

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
I remember what happened in this and I remember at least liking it but that's it. I think, and I have actually planned on, rereading this book around the time Mockingjay Part 1 comes out.

5. Instagram: A book that was so beautiful that you and to instagram it. - I don't have an instagram account, but I would have to say:
The One by Kiera Cass


I got the book a couple of days ago and I thought that it was so beautiful in real life and I like to look at all the little details on the dress. Aside from that, I will be reading this book really really soon, as soon as I finish the main book I am currently reading.

6. Youtube: A book you wish would be turned into a movie.
- Now,  I would only wish for a book to be turned into a movie if it was done right, I would say City of Ashes since I seriously doubt we will get that movie. But for the first book or a standalone, that isn't already being made into a movie or there are thoughts of it being made into one, I would say:
Everything Leads to You by Nina Lacour
You should know that I seriously really love this book with a love that is more than a love. And since this movie is all about movies, I think this would make a good film.

7. Goodreads: A book you recommend to everyone. - I want to say Everything Leads to You  again, but I want to pick something else and I would probably have to say:
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
I know that not everyone will love it, but I think this book has something that everyone will love love or at least like.

So, that was the tag. I won't tag anyone, but if you are interested and/or want to do this tag feel free!

No comments:

Post a Comment