Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Book Blogger Test

 
I wasn't tagged to do this, but I saw this on A Perfection Called Books and I thought it looked pretty cool (plus I don't have too many blog post ideas and I want to put something up) so, let's do this~

1. What are your top three book pet hates?
1. Annoying, unnecessary love triangles.
2. FREAKING COVER CHANGES -COUGH-LUXENSERIES-COUGH-
3.(Most of the time) word repetition

2. Describe your perfect reading spot.
Even though I haven't read on this, I would have to say a hammock near a beach or a forest. But in my real life, my computer chair is the most comfortable place for me to read on.

3. Tell us three book confessions.
1. I haven't finished the Harry Potter series, I've only read books 1-3.
2. I haven't read Twilight and I have no plans to read the series.
3. I have at the most 14 series that I've started but need to finish because they are finished.
You can judge me all you want because I deserve it for *most* of these.

4. When was the last time you cried during a book?
I am not a book crier, but I will say that it is We Were Liars by E. Lockhart.

5. How many books are on your bedside table?
I sometimes put books on my bedside table but it's only for the night before I take it to my computer area (where I do keep the books I plan on reading/currently reading). In the area, I currently have: Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas, Unravel Me & Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi, Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson and Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

6. What is your favorite snack to eat while you are reading?
I don't really eat while reading, but I think some fruit or potato chips would be ideal for me.

7. Name three books you would recommend to anyone.
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare, Divergent by Veronica Roth, Everything Leads to You by Nina Lacour.

8. Show us a picture of your favorite shelf on your bookcase.
I am not doing this because I am paranoid, but I will say the series off the top of my head: Shadowhunter Chronicles, Hunger Games series, Divergent series, Legend series, Luxen series, Lunar Chronicles series and The Darkest Minds is also on there.

9. Write how much books mean to you in three words.
This is going to be hard...I guess I'll say: Changed my life. I honestly can't think of anything else, but books really did change my life, which is crazy to think about.

10. What is your biggest reading secret?
I have not read the Book Thief. Let's wrap this up.

Thanks for reading this, and if you want to do this tag consider yourself tagged.

No comments:

Post a Comment