Friday, April 17, 2015

Coffee Book Tag


Saw it on Kat from Katytastic's channel (click here for video) and this tag was created by BangadyBangz (click here for video). So let's start this!


1. Black: Name a series that's tough to get into but has hardcore fans.


















2. Peppermint mocha: Name a book that gets more popular during the winter or a festive time of year.


















I'm not even going to explain this one.

3. Hot chocolate: What is your favorite children's book?


















4. Double shot of espresso: Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.


















5. Starbucks: Name a book you see everywhere.


















6. That hipster coffee shop: Give a book by an indie author a shoutout

I'm going to interpret this as as author that isn't super popular a shoutout. and my choice is Leslye Walton for The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender (surprised?youshouldn'tbe)

















7. Oops! I accidentally got decaf: Name a book you were expecting more from.

12000020
Now, let me clarify as to why (because I think most people would freak out if they saw this).

I know that a lot of people absolutely love this book, it's one of their favorite books of all time; and so I was expecting to love this like I love Everything Leads to You by Nina Lacour or Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell. However, that's not the case. I think that this partly is my fault because I was reading kind of slowly and I think the ideal way to read this is to read it in a day or two. It was just about the growth of these two characters for about a year and I was not a huge fan of it.


8. The perfect blend: Name a book or series that was both bitter and sweet but ultimately satisfying.



















If you want to do this tag, feel free to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment