Monday, July 14, 2014

Booktube-A-Thon Update Day #1

So, Booktube-A-Thon Day #1. I have finished one book so far, but I was 25 pages into it prior to the read-a-thon, so I only read exactly 299 pages of the book. And that was:

Of Poseidon by Anna Banks

I decided that since I will not be able to marathon the Grisha trilogy by Leigh Bardugo because I have to wait for Ruin and Rising to come in, I would marathon the Syrena Legacy series by Anna Banks since I already started it and I am borrowing the entire series from the library anyway.

I will not be writing a review for this until the read-a-thon is over, along with every other book I read during the read-a-thon.

I have started Of Triton by Anna Banks, obviously the sequel to Of Poseidon and the second book in the series. I will definitely be finishing this tomorrow since this is nearly 250 pages, so I will start Of Neptune once I finish it. I will be reading a little more before the night is over, so I will mention it in my Day #2 update. (Future Blaze: LOL, I just felt like putting all of the pages read for each day one the daily update post)

How you are doing well in the read-a-thon, and I wish you the best of luck!

Total progress:
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks; 299 pages
Of Triton by Anna Banks; 32 pages
Total page count: 331 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment