Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Booktube-A-Thon Update Day #3/Mid-checkpoint

So, today for Booktube-A-Thon I definitly read more than I did for Day 2. I am going to try and read as much as I can for the next day and a half because of this reason: I will not be on the internet for a good 24 hours starting in the afternoon of Friday. On goodreads, I will tell you when I won't be on for the next day. I will be with my friend so I will not be doing a big chunk of reading. I might get snippets here and there, but not a full on sprint.

Anyway, here is my progress: I have read 37 pages of Of Triton by Anna Banks, so I am currently halfway through the book. I am hoping to get it done tomorrow, but I don't know the possibility of that. I then finally started We Were Liars by E. Lockhart after waiting about a month to read it. So naturally, I have read a lot of it. I figured out how this could complete a challenge. And that is to read a book with the color red on it, and the blurb above E. Lockhart's name is in red font. So boom. I will complete at least one challenge. Anyway, I have currently read 88 pages of it. I still have a couple of hours left so I probably will get a little more read.

So, how are you doing? Have you completed any of the challenges?

Total progress:
Of Triton by Anna Banks: 39 pages
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart: 88 pages
+ 388 pages read previous day(s)
Total page count: 515 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment