Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Booktube-A-Thon Update Day #2

Guys, I totally failed day 2 of Booktube-a-Thon. I did not get as much reading as I wanted to, I did have an appointment so I have an excuse for not reading a little bit during the day and this afternoon I was just a bad person and did not read.

But despite that I am a little disappointed, I am still really proud of my progress and if I don't end up completely my entire TBR, than I am okay with that. This is more of a personal challenge I am doing and I just love it and love how Booktube is coming together and it is just honestly so crazy how big it is. Booktube-A-Thon even trended on Twitter, and that is really big. But even if I didn't read as much I hoped to, I am proud of what I have/will read and cherish this crazy week.


Anyway, sorry about the motivational speech I just had to get that out, but anyway I will get some more reading done before the night is over and post how many pages I have read because I still have a couple hours left in the day. So I am still on Of Triton by Anna Banks, and I am honestly a little disappointed that I didn't even hit the halfway mark because this is nearly 250 pages, but still I'm proud of the progress I made.


So, I have read 49 pages of Of Triton. I was hoping to finish this today but I got too distracted so I will finish this tomorrow and hopefully start Of Neptune, the third and final book in the series.

How has your progress with Booktube-A-Thon been so far?

Total progress:
Of Triton by Anna Banks: 57 pages
+ 331 pages read previous day(s)
Total page count: 388 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment