Unquenchable Reads, thanks for the nomination Anna!
Link back and thank the blogger who nominated you in your post.
List 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
Pick 5-10 new bloggers (must have less than 200 followers) to nominate and ask them 11 new questions. Do not renominate the blogger that nominated you.
Go to each new blogger’s site and inform them of their nomination.
1. I did not get obsessed with reading until Mortal Instruments back in August of 2013 (if you want more of an explanation, click here to check out how I got into the TMI series).
2. I own about 120 books.
3. I discovered booktube near the end of September of last year.
4. I have never read a single Harry Potter book. I know, all of the shame on me (don't worry, I will read one this summer).
5. I can usually read 2 books at the same times, but I'll sometimes read 3 books at the sometimes. I will never read more than 5 books at the same time.
6. I love Pokemon. And I also super excited about the Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire remakes!
7. If I had to pick one favorite book of all time, it would probably be The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken.
8. This is fact number 8.
9. Hourglass was the first e-book I read and completed on my e-reader.
10. I still have to read the rest of the TMI series for the first time before COHF comes out.
11. I have more to-be-read books than I will books I will actually read in my life.
1. Who is your favorite author?
Cassandra Clare without a doubt. Her novels and the world she created are just phenomenal and I feel like everyone should give City of Bones a try.
2. What do you like most about blogging?
I love being able to talk about books and putting reviews and tags and monthly wrap-ups/tbrs up and just a book blog in general.
3. What’s your favorite book series?
The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. But if I had to choose a different series, I would say the Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer.
4. What was the worst book you have ever read all the way through?
Probably Matched, but I did not hate it when I first read it. I would have to say Gone maybe because I just did not like that book, during, and after reading it.
5. Have you ever stopped reading a book and never picked it back up?
I don't like to think of books I put down like that. Even the book that I absolutely did not like that I put down, I want to finish it someday. I haven't encountered a situation like that with a book, and I don't know if I would because I do fine good in every book I read, even if I hate it.
6. What if you could meet one author, who would it be and why?
I don't know, I probably would fangirl too much if I met any author. But if I had to chose one, I probably would say Marie Lu or Jennifer L. Armentrout. I don't know, too many to choice! Too many I would fangirl over!
7. What do you like to do other than reading?
Listen to music, play video games, eat food, and watch movies. TV shows could make it up here, but I have like lost the ability to successful watch TV shows without getting behind.
8. Favorite ship?
Any of the ships over there <---, but my ultimate ship would have to be Clace. I don't think I have to describe it. Let's just go onto the next question.
9. Ebooks or physical books?
Definitely physical books. I just love the feel of physical books and how the actual covers and the pages and ink and I just love physical books. But recently I like ebooks because you can carry like a hundred stories on one device.
10. Where do you mostly buy your books from?
Mostly from stores like Target. Sometimes I will go to Barnes & Nobles, but that is only on special occasions.
11. Favorite color?
I love pretty much all of the colors, I don't like certain shades of colors and I am not a huge fan of yellow, but I love basically all of the colors. If I had to pick a favorite, favorite color, I would say a royal purple/plum color.
Who I nominate:
Note: I only have two blogs down because I am having/had trouble finding blog who haven't done this/haven't been nominated to do this. So, I am going to cheat a little and only put two down.
11 Questions for my people:
1. What was the first series that you really got in?
2. Do you prefer reading on an ereader or a physical book?
3. If you had to pick one favorite book of all time, what would it be?
4. When did you join goodreads?
5. What is your favorite thing to post on your blog?
6. Are you subscribed to any booktubers?
7. What is one book you don't think you'll ever read?
8. What do you think of putting books down?
9. What is a genre you have rarely or never read?
10. If you had to pick one fictional world to live in, what would it be?
11. What is a book-to-movie adaption, that is done right, you would love to see?